Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here we go!


It has been called to my attention that I should get in the now and start a blog for our famliy. We will do our best to post and keep it interesting! With Jay, three boys and one on the way...it shouldn't be hard!


Welcome to the Reidsma Room!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the sweet picture of your boys- they are beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling well. I noticed the time you posted... you must not be sleeping all that good or are you just a night owl? We kept Max last night so A&J could get some dinner and see a movie- I think they had a good time. I can barely stop smooching on him the whole time he is here... of course EK is right in my lap too making sure I don't forget about her! Hope you have a blessed Sunday!!!
Sharon

Amy said...

WHOO HOO!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to read it and see lots of pictures. You're going to get addicted!

M.Thomas said...

No need for me to start a blog, no family of my own and Matt and I's lives are pretty uninteresting. School and Work, blah :) So for now we'll just read yours every now and then...

Followers