Thursday, April 9, 2009

When will the sickness end?
















I really don't want to sound like I am complaining.....we just pray that the sickness around here will end soon! Dawson was the lucky one to get it first: a cold and deep chest cough....then it just zapped us one by one, Sander, Burke, then Grady and now me! Burke is who we are most concerned about, I took him to the doctor yesterday and it has gone into his lungs again. He was wheezing so we were sent home with the nebulizer machine for breathing treatments. He does really well with them, and even smiles! He is such sweet, good natured baby when he is sick! I have to take him back in to the doctor tomorrow morning to see if he is any better. We feel like we just want to set off a sick bomb in our house and leave for awhile while it kills everything! This too shall pass!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

We are all praying for a healthy baby tomorrow!!! Blessings!

Amy said...

Same here Jules! I hope he can be done with the treatments. CALL ME ASAP after your class tomorrow morning!! Good luck!

Followers