I just love hanging out with my family in the backyard.....especially in the evening. No agenda, just playing! Jay put up a clothesline for me to hang things on, we'll see how that goes. I can't see it working out for 2 loads of laundry every day, but the swimsuits sure do look cute!

3 comments:
Those are great shots!!! Hope you all are well. We are getting in the swing of school.
Blessings!
thanks Sharon! I apologize for the my blog, it is sort of under construction right now! Amy was trying to help me with it. I was able to make all of my pictures BIG like yours, but the right side of it was being cut off. I noticed that on Amy's as well. I'll have to see how to fix that, for now I went back to medium size!
Hope school is going well! Sander starts the 31st and Dawson on Sept 9!
Hey! GREAT PICS!!! What happened to your blog? When I went into my blog reader on Google, it said I had two new entries for you. The first one looked a lot like our favorite blogger but then the second was a little different. Did something happen?
Post a Comment