Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grady beat his older brothers...


Sander has only lost one tooth!
Dawson- none yet!
But Grady.....well, let's just say that he made out like a bandit with
presents and money for these teeth!
A year and a half ago he fell down our basement stairs and injured his front top teeth.
Our dentist said that it was probable that someday he would lose them.
So much time passed, I thought we would just squeak by and never have to
get them pulled.
Nope!
He was such a trooper, 5 shots....and it hurt so much!
He only cried a little and I held his hands down...it felt like I was being
tortured as well, I cried!!
He was very grumpy for a few hours after, but it didn't stop him from
picking out whatever he wanted at the store. He even carried it up to the register
himself! He looks so cute...this is his new smile!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a precious doll!!!

Amy said...

Very handsome little guy!! I'm so happy it's all over now and he made it through!

Followers