Monday, November 15, 2010

Bram Walker Reidsma





I have to get this on here!!! But, it seems I am short on......TIME! Even though the big boys are in school most of the day, and I only have three--they keep me busy!!
On Wednesday, October 20 we were so happy to welcome Bram Walker Reidsma in to this world! He was my first afternoon baby, ALL of the others were morning babies. Out of all five of our boys, I started out with an induction and ended up with an induction! Wow!

He was 8 lb 6 oz and 21 inches...the other day, at 3 1/2 weeks he was 10lb 4 oz with his clothes on. His cheeks are starting to fill out. He is holding his head up a little! He smiles at me, yes just me, all the time! I sing to him and he smiles...might be laughing at me, but I think it is cute anyway!

I hold him as much as possible and nursing is going beautifully! For that, I am thankful! I cry alot...darn the baby blues. Praying that it passes soon! Jay has been home so much, that has been nice! We are both just soaking up this last little baby!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You are the most beautiful NEW mom and have the most beautiful boys!!! You and Amy of course. :) I am SO happy for all of you. Praying for those blues to fade away!!! Enjoy those precious boys!
Blessings!
Sharon

Amy said...

Awww, those pictures are just so sweet. My favorite is the one with the hat on! Sharon is right - you are one beautiful and strong mommy! I know you have your hands full even more now and I wish I was there to experience it all with you. For now, I have to do it through blogs, email and FB! I hope the baby blues go away soon...that's no fun! Love you!

Followers