Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The last snow! (we hope!)


It seems like we have been hybernating this winter and blogging was the farthest thing from my mind. My last post was "The first snow...." So, here I sit....the third day of spring, and we are getting yet another snow/ice storm, I am hoping that this is truly the last snow!! I am ov-er it!!


Tomorrow I will post our LAST snow pictures. If the kids don't have school tomorrow I am sure they will play outside unless it is too icy.


Numbers for today:
10 books read for March reading month contest
9 piles of clothes folded and put away
8 pair of sandals I put on the shelf in my closet (don't laugh)

7 times Bram spit up

6 text messages from Jay while he traveled

5 kids that are sleeping right now

4 times Burke counted to 15

3 shows I need to catch up on from DVR

2 pair of snowpants that I re-packed in backpacks this evening

1 more minute until my eyes close!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute post! Especially the numbers thing! Have fun in the snow, ha ha!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Bless you sweet momma~ you are amazing to count all that stuff. :)
XO

Followers