
The boys were so tired the evening of the surprise party, yet they still wanted to have a "sleepover" as they call it! Sander comes down into Dawson's big bed and they fall asleep together, it is so precious!

Molly had to make a lot of chocolate chip cookies for a bake sale. While I was out of the room, she let Grady up onto the counter and sit next to the big bowl....

It didn't take long before he knew what to do! I came in and caught him or THEM, I should say, in the act! Oh well, there are worse things he could be doing!

Dawson loves Great Grandpa Mathis, he always asks if he is coming over! Here he is swiping his hat to try on!

His face just shows how happy he is to be with his Grandpa, we are fortunate to have Great Grandpa Mathis, Great Grandma Mathis and Great Grandma Mulder still with us!
1 comment:
So sweet!!! Sure we lived closer so the boys could play with EK!!!
Post a Comment