Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

We had so much fun this Halloween!!!

For school, Sander had to choose a nursery rhyme and dress the part! He had to recite it in front of the class and he did such a good job! Loud and clear, with no help or prompting from Mrs. Lecker. I was so proud! He did Pat-a-cake and was a little baker! Here he is at his nursery rhyme party!


For Halloween at the Zoo, Sander was a kangaroo, Dawson was a penguin and Grady was a dragonfly. They had so much fun! We were glad to have snuggly warm costumes, because it was COLD that night!


Grady loved trick or treating this year at Grandma and Grandpa Thomas's! No stroller , everyone was walking! Which worked out great, because those wings didn't do well sitting down!

Oh, that serious face!





Sander was the kangaroo for his Momma at the zoo, and on Halloween night insisted on being Batman. So I gave in. sigh! I want them to be cute little animals forever!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were adorable!!! Loved seeing your pictures! Hope you are feeling well.

Followers