It has been a long week! I wanted to update our site, but have been too tired! At the beginning of last week Burke came down with a cold,
or so we thought. Within a few days it really took over him and we brought him to the emergency room on Thursday. He was given a breathing treatment and x-rays and was admitted right away. He had RSV and pnuemonia! I was sick with worry and guilt over taking him to church and other public places earlier.
or so we thought. Within a few days it really took over him and we brought him to the emergency room on Thursday. He was given a breathing treatment and x-rays and was admitted right away. He had RSV and pnuemonia! I was sick with worry and guilt over taking him to church and other public places earlier.
He was taken to the Pediatric Intensive Care Room up on the 2nd floor. Everyone is so wonderful up there, and we were really blessed with some great nurses. They took
learned so much while we were there! Today, Saturday, Feb 7, was our 10th day and LAST day there. He was given a clean bill of health after taking about 3 days to wean off of the oxygen machine! RSV really takes a toll on the little ones.
I love Burke so much and was so proud of him! He was such a good baby through it all. Slept a lot and was never fussy!!
I am so thankful to the Lord for Burke's continued health, we are so glad to have him home AGAIN! (Dawson thought I was having
another baby, by the way!)
Thank you everyone who helped us out and blessed us in some way!

2 comments:
We're so glad that he's home! And we can't wait to see him in one week!
So thankful you all are home and Burke is doing better. Love your new blog make over. I don't think it is girly at all. I love brown!!!
blessings, shay
Post a Comment