
It all started with Dawson.......(doesn't it ALWAYS???) I was getting something out of the fridge and he saw a half-filled bag of white chocolate chips. He asked if he could try one, so I gave him a few. I was in a hurry because I was packing for our trip to Chicago the next day. I went about my packing in Burke's room and didn't come out for a bit. Apparently too long of a "bit"!! Jay said "did you see them out here?" I went out to see that Dawson had taken the bag out of the fridge and distributed the rest of the contents to his buddies! Grady stashed his in the kids kitchen and Sander just sat out in the open with his, no shame! Oh the surprises all of these boys bring!
2 comments:
So funny! Yesterday when I went to silk my corn for dinner, I couldn't find my silk brush. After much looking, I found it in EK's kitchen. They keep us on our toes don't they? Have a great weekend!!!
That's hilarious! How cute!
Post a Comment