Saturday, June 6, 2009


Burke is growing so fast! Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that I had him...yet so much has happened in his life and in our household with winter sickness, that it also feels like forever!!!
He is doing well and has been healthy for about 3 weeks straight (that's a record!). This past week was his 4 month checkup and shots. He did so well, only crying for one shot...the other one he sort of smiled, weird!!! My big boy weighed 17 lb 9 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long! 90% for both and 50% for head circum. I just love every minute of him as he is such a good baby!! He takes 3 two hour naps a day and sleeps from 9:00pm until 7:00am every night!!! (this morning until 8:00!) We are very thankful for him and look forward to a fun summer of learning to sit up and eating new foods.




Sander and Dawson are having a ball in soccer this season! They play on the same team to make it easier for us. Sander knows the ropes and Dawson is learning. On this particular day I was snapping away and not paying close attention. When I was going through the pictures I saw that the boys looked as if they were going to throw down with this kid! (He kept taking their ball!) They said to me that they didn't mind sharing, they just didn't think he should be using his hands!!! Whew! (and no kidding, no hands!)
Matchy matchy! I love doing this, the other boys have them too, they were just napping! Yay for summer and swimming!



1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So great to hear from you. Glad Burke is doing well. I loved seeing pics of the boys. They are so cute. Look so forward to seeing you all this summer. I hope you have a blessed Sunday and talk soon!
Sharon

Followers