Our two month long Body Challenge is over! I signed up a few months ago at our YMCA to do the Body Challenge that is put on by twins that are personal trainers. It was SO hard in the beginning and I almost quit, but after about the 3 week I started getting into it! They worked us so hard and encouraged and yelled at us along the way! (think, Biggest Loser!) There were about 90 of us competing against each other, and I love competition! I have a slight advantage (or disadvantage) from just having the baby, so I had those inches to lose.
I ended up coming in 2nd place with losing 15 pounds and 42 inches and won $125! What is even better is that my friend from church, Shellie, won first place! She said that she is so happy I talked her in to going. I just wanted someone to do it with!
I am thankful for a two week break and I am just walking 3 miles every other day, but I can't wait until the next one starts on the June 22!

2 comments:
I've already said it a million times, but I am SO PROUD of you! I KNEW you would do so well and beat those other people! :>) Keep up the good work. You look so great, Jules!
Oh Julie- what hard work that payed off big! You are so strong and are doing so great! Sure hope you have a great couple of weeks off and then hit it hard for the next session. We are all cheering you on down here in Georgia!!!!!
Blessings,
Shay
Post a Comment