Well.........actually, just Dawson. Since our move into a new school district, we have been praying and thinking about what to do with Dawson. He has been attending the 3/4 year old program they have for preschool and it just isn't cutting it. We work on so many more challenging things all afternoon that I wonder, does it really matter that he goes there every morning? He already knows how to be social, listen to the teacher, transition from one thing to the next, raise his hand, behave, respect and listen....so I don't think that it is worth what we are paying for him to be there?
My thoughts are to not send him back after Christmas break and do school work here. He seems to be happy with that, but did mention missing his friends. (from his first school) ...so we will have to step up the playdates!
Sander is doing fine, he likes his school "all right". His teachers are nice, and he has made friends....I do have some things that are nagging me in the the back of my mind, but won't I always? Agh! His teacher turns the TV on during snack time...why?? I have spoken with her about it, maybe it will change someday. So, is homeschooling for everyone in the future for the Reidsmas, who knows? We will continue to monitor and pray about it. There is a great school about a 20 minute drive from here in Midland that is supposed to be awesome. (academically and in the arts)
That is all for now! Feel free to let me know what you think!

1 comment:
I think you already know how I feel! I'm glad you made your decision...I know that Dawson (and all the boys) have a very special mommy!
Post a Comment