Ugh! I know.....I am rarely picture-less! With all of the house happenings, adjusting and activities at school, I just haven't had a lot of time to snap or load! Preparations for Christmas are slow going...but we are getting there! Sander and Dawson are both invited to a birthday party at the mall on Friday, so I will be dropping them off and finishing shopping! (what a great place for a party!)
Here is the munchkin break down one by one:
Burke is teething! He is still being such a good baby, and so busy! He loves exploring the new house and his newfound love is taking baths in my bathtub because it is so big.
Grady is Grady. He is so funny and full of life....I seem to recall wondering if he would ever talk? Now, I wonder daily if he will ever stop for 30 seconds?
Dawson has entered the world of learning....and doesn't want to stop. He is writing everything! He can write anything and is starting to read as well! He is having some adjustment issues at his new school....he is fine while in school, but tells me all the time that he doesn't like it and that it is boring. Agh! I don't know what to do....his teacher said that she would work with him on harder stuff, because the class is made up of 3 and 4 year olds and he is way beyond! We are so proud of him, yet I wish that he loved school the way he used to. He does have fun while he is there, I am not fooled! He said he can't wait to start kindergarten with Sander, how cute!
Sander is doing well in school and enjoys it. He said that this school is harder than his old one and that he misses his friends. My heart breaks when we talk about how he feels, but we just have to press on! He is reading and doing so well with math, he loves it.
We can't wait for Christmas break to regroup as a family and see everyone that we don't see on a daily basis!
I should get going.....I am doing more hair lately and I have someone coming out again today for a color! Yay!!!

1 comment:
thanks for sharing! i miss them so much! please call me when you get a chance - i want to hear about the "observation"!
Post a Comment