
Dawson, Grady and Sander! So exctied for the first night of Bible Camp! Our
church does a spectacular job of putting it on...this years theme was Rockin Rainforest!
The decorations were adorable as well as the lesson, crafts and water games, they had
a blast and couldn't wait to go every night!

Dawson and his buddies: Zachary and Ethan! I had to catch them playing around!

Last night: Crazy hair night! It's a tradition! The nice thing about having boys is that pretty much all you can do to them if their hair is short is spray paint it! It took me 10 minutes. We saw some pretty outrageous hair with over 500 kids attenting! Not to mention the 200 plus workers! Thank you Hopevale!
2 comments:
What cute boys and fabulous hair!!! I know you are looking so forward to having Amy, Jason, and Max home. They are excited too!
Blessings!
Oh my goodness, the boys are getting so big! I'm so glad they had a great time and you had a good turnout. That's a lot of kids! Can't imagine being a part of that... :>) Can't wait to see you all this Wednesday!
Post a Comment