This time around they found a bunch of empty robins eggs and a baby morning dove that was on the ground!


He takes the time to play with Burke and is amazingly patient with him.
We are very excited that school is over for the year and can't wait for what the summer will bring. I want the boys to continue learning this summer...not academically, but life lessons and things of the heart that they may not get in school. I am really thinking and praying about where we can serve others these next three months that will have an impact on them, even though their age is young. Our hope and wish is for them to be compassionate, caring, strong, confident and always thinking of others first!


2 comments:
Those are good goals for them, Jules, and I feel the same way about Max. :>) Doesn't Hopevale do the school supplies and backpacks for the East side every year? You could definitely help with that. Our church is doing that this summer. We can't wait to see everyone in less than a month!!!!
Amy, we did that last year for Bible Camp...the mission is different this year. I was thinking something involving people a little more. We are definitely going back to Shattuck Manor and visiting the people we have met there, they love it so much!
I have another idea in mind but I think that it is bigger than I can handle this summer being pregnant.
Post a Comment