Sunday, July 19, 2009

Six months old!







You would think that I have the ear infection thing down by now....nope. I thought for sure that Burke had an ear infection this past week. He was fussing while I fed him his bottle and pulling and scratching at his ear. So when my perfect sleeper who sleeps from 9:00 to 9:00 and never makes a peep woke up crying one night, I thought for sure I knew! At least we found out his stats....6 months old- 20 pounds 1 ounce and 28 inches long! He is wear 12-18 and some of those don't fit! This past weekend he did return back to normal and all is well again.....:)

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Completely adorable and squeezable!!!

Amy said...

So glad to hear it was nothing! I can't believe he's 6 months old already. WOW! AND, I can't believe he's sleeping 12 hours already at night. Maybe I should shorten Max's naps up? :>)

Love your new look on the blog, by the way!

Followers