There are NO pictures for this one.....it just required immediate cleanup! It rained most of the day yesterday so we were in for the day. It brought me back to what it is like in the winter instantly and I struggled with feeling like all four of them were right on top of me and in need of my attention. As nature called, I went in to the only room in the house with a lock on the door and did just that, locked it. I wasn't in there that long.....but as you know "not that long" in a 2 year old's world doesn't mean anything!!
I came out and walked right in to the kitchen to see Grady standing there holding an empty picture that SHOULD have been holding 2 quarts of Apple Berry Cherry juice. Sweet mother....where is it???? I almost shed a tear when I realized the kitchen floor was clean, because I knew that meant he had waddled in to the family room with it. My new carpet!!! I ran in and sure enough the whole thing was dumped on the couch and floor! I couldn't even speak. I put him in his crib for a time out (so I could sob and clean alone!) and got to work. I still see pink, so I am going to have to head to the store for some spot shot...which I think gets everything out. I will never go to the bathroom again!!!!! (ha)

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH. That is horrible! I can't believe that happened. I hope you get it all out...hey, I DON'T think Spot Shot gets everything out! :>)
I don't think so either...I think I am going to call our carpet cleaner lady!
Post a Comment