Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer days









































































































I wish I had time to post lots of stories and pictures....but, I think you all understand!
The summer is flying by! We are trying to soak it all in and have fun, learn things, do our chores and make some memories. Sander is getting so tall, I can't believe he is going to be in kindergarten! He just received his class list and while he is excited for school, he is truly a homebody and doesn't care if he starts later rather than sooner! Dawson can't wait to start, he loves writing, learning to read and painting! He just told me today that it would be a good idea if he took a crafts class, because he would be great! How funny! Grady is two. No, really...he is so much fun and talking lots. He enjoys being outside so much, even if he is alone! Burke is growing so fast and will be 6 months old on Saturday! He is almost sitting up, very vocal and such a good baby! He especially loves taking long jogs with Papa, who has been getting more and more in to running.

My wisdom teeth are gone, and I feel slightly dumber. Sorry, I couldn't resist. The pain is not bad at all, just sore. I had myself pysched out for nothing! I definitely could have flown to see Amy in a couple of days, now I wish I hadn't listened to the doc, boo!

Enjoy the pics, they are random!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVED the pics!! They were all so cute! I cannot believe how old they're all getting too - it's just crazy. I wish I could see them every day and play with them. Max is going to have a blast with them when he comes. Boy, will he sleep good!

And I, too, wish you would have ignored the doc! :>) LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

Followers